6.19.2009

I freakin' loved this: "Boxer, chair of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, was addressing Brigadier General Michael Walsh of the Mississippi Valley Division of the Army Corps of Engineers during a hearing on New Orleans hurricane and flood prevention. “You know, do me a favor: Could you say ‘Senator’ instead of ‘Ma’am’?” she said. “It’s just a thing. I worked so hard to get that title. So I’d appreciate it.” Damn straight! And then ol' cranky pants McCain had to go and make fun of her, pissing me off.



Image: source.


I generally dislike wearing my hair up, but this stylish lady is making me think twice (because I would magically look just like her if I copied her hair, right?)

Wow. "With the new Panasonic iPod Merge in-flight entertainment system, passengers will be able to gain full access to their iPod multimedia content. The in-flight entertainment system features an integrated dedicated user interface, and displays the iPod content, including music and images, via the IFE screen."

No comments: