10.18.2010

This mobile is making me want to revisit my past forays into mobile making.

Amazing photo.

Fantastic kitchen indeed.

“I think you and I are fighting a losing battle, here, but then so is everybody else in his lunatic world, and if you were on my side it might take the pain out of losing.” - Hunter S Thompson’s closing sentence in a letter to Ann Frick.


Photos of the pigeon flyers of NYC.


NYTimes: Two Words: Wasteful and Ineffective: "This would be monumentally wasteful under any condition. The fact is that these facilities are disastrously mismanaged, and as many as 80 percent of the young men who serve time end up committing more crimes within a few years of their release."

Hm, a wall desk - an interesting solution to a small space.

‘Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.’ - Lao Tzu (via Zen Habits)

No comments: