11.12.2010

Hello gorgeous. Love the beautiful, organic pieces from Miss Mouse.

Image: source.



An amazing ivy-covered art studio (in SF, of course).

Aw, I like this little pouch: "Work Hard & Smile."

Today is the 15th anniversary of my friendship with my bestie. She's been by my side through thick and thin, through heartbreak and triumph. She's an inspiring artist and activist and friend, and she has taught (and continues to teach) me so much about love. Thanks ELM! Here's to lots more decades of Sarica.

Two months ago, when I started running, I could barely go 1 mile without stopping; today I ran 10. #betterfasterstronger

"To stay with that shakiness - to stay with a broken heart, with the feeling of hopelessness & wanting to get revenge - that is the path of true awakening." -Pema Chödrön

No comments: