11.26.2008

Crafts!

As I think I've mentioned, I have a new found desire to refurbish some pieces of furniture. This is largely due to the fact that I am actually planning to be in one place for more than three months.  Anyways, here is my first project!  I found this little bedside table in a thrift store here on the beach and snapped it up for $10.  Now, I just have to decide how to paint it!  I want something bold (I'm sick of the pastels all over South Beach and the general blandness of most modern decors...I want bright and mismatched and lived in, more so than beige and linen and coordinated).  I think I've narrowed it down to three choices: hot pink, silver or gold....Thoughts?


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bombed out in grafitti (sp?) Red, white, yellow and black.

Anonymous said...

What would Mondrian do?