1.20.2009

1.20.09

Girl Meets Business takes on personal financial planning.  I'm curious to try Mint, one of the tools she talks about.

The Walter Film Gallery has an awesome collection of vintage movie posters.

Great interview with Obama from 1990, when he became the first Black Editor in Chief of the Harvard Law Review.

Getting excited about I Love You Phillip Morris.


PBS: The Story of India.  Really want to see this!  A friend's recent trip there has sparked memories of my own trip and my desire to return.

Totally lusting after these new, simple, brightly colored Vans....

Pretty sweet.

Love this idea.  If you are at the inauguration today, please consider Turning Your Back on Rick Warren.

“Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” - A. A Milne

No comments: