1.23.2009

If He Tries Anything

Love this (left).  From a website (I almost wrote "worksite," which I may like better...) whose name is eluding me, but whom I will credit as soon as I remember.  [Ah ha!  The site is called Indexed, apologies for the earlier lapse of memory...]

This Matchbook Notebook idea is adorable, and if someone gave me one with their business info or number on it, I would definitely be impressed.

I've never heard of Steve Alan before (I'm not exactly up on fashion), but I really like these shots from his line, especially all the plaid (once a west coaster, always a west coaster...)

Some beautiful wallpapers, at Black*Eiffel.

Ledbetter passed by Senate! "The Ledbetter Act, which was blocked in the Republican-led Senate last year, will essentially reverse the 2007 Supreme Court decision that required workers to file charges on a pay discrimination claim within six months after receiving their first discriminatory paycheck. The Court’s decision in Ledbetter v. Goodyear Tire and Rubber, which reversed the jury’s compensation award to Ledbetter, essentially gave employers the go-ahead to discriminate in pay, as long as they weren’t caught in the first six months after the onset of their illegal actions."


Rogue Femme Art's new Art Deco mural at DAME!  

I love this series, this idea, and this letter especially: A Letter To My Heart.

No comments: