1.21.2009

She Came In On The Red Eye*

Amazingly, wonderfully, horribly tacky wedding cake toppers. Thanks to M.D. for the heads up.

Stay healthy of mind, all you dieters and body-worriers!   Jezebel: Strong of Mind, Strong of Body

Picard Responds to Rick Warren (yes, I'm a dork). Shoutout to ELM.

I have no (ok, minimal) shame about my love for the Counting Crows.  I want to see this tour!

LOVE this red bed frame!  I don't know if I've ever even had a bed frame, but this one (see above) has my heart...From this awesome feature on adding red to the bedroom.

Paper flowers are everywhere right now!  Love, love it.

Freakonomics: "What Accounts for the Difference in Autorickshaw Driver Behavior in Mumbai and Delhi?" I mainly just like this because it reminded me of riding rickshaws in India...good times.

"So you think that you're a failure, do you? Well, you probably are. What's wrong with that? In the first place, if you've any sense at all you must have learned by now that we pay just as dearly for our triumphs as we do for our defeats. Go ahead and fail. But fail with wit, fail with grace, fail with style. A mediocre failure is as insufferable as a mediocre success. Embrace failure! Seek it out. Learn to love it. That may be the only way any of us will ever be free." - Tom Robbins

* "Color In Your Cheeks" - The Mountain Goats

No comments: