2.26.2009

I Know All About It, So You Don't Have To Shout It

An all-too-familiar law student lament....

Will never be able to swing the prices (see above lament, and general common sense) but am loving the fashions over at Mociun...especially this adorable dress!  Oooooh and this one...


Build your own castle!  Or built one for me! (Although, let's be real, it would probably be used to store clothes...)

Interesting.  From the WSJ Law Blog, "LA to Sex Perps: 'Welcome to John School'."

Generally not into fashion spreads, but I keep coming back to this one again and again.

The Selby Couples, guaranteed to inspire lust and envy.

More on the jailing of teens and "the poisoning of public purpose."

"Jewelry for the home" is a perfect description for these chandeliers...I like to imagine that with a hot glue gun, a basic chandelier, and some spray paint I could recreate something similar....

I do love me a trench coat.  Mine is navy, gotten on sale from Banana Republic (there wasn't a lot of demand for coats at the Puerto Rico BR) and every time I put it on I feel so stylish, sleek, and attractive.  The unbuttoned but cinched with a belt look is my favorite...

Songs of the day: "Elvis" (The Everybody Fields), "Iowa" (Dar Williams), "Fidelity" (Regina Spektor),"Shiver" (Giant Sand).

No comments: