2.13.2009

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Girl

I admit I'd never heard of him till the Inauguration, and I'm not happy about his fur line (which he has postponed...) but these looks from Jason Wu are absolutely gorgeous.

I've never really gotten the obsession with Marilyn Monroe, but I do love this photo (left)...

I probably just like this article because I think Barcelona is amazing, but also I could use some photo-taking tips...

A great knockoff!  Go Jane strikes again...

Dealing with the downturn: Simpson Thatcher takes an interesting approach...

Roald Dahl's "writing hut."  Nice to see this creative genius is a filthy slob, just like you and...ok, maybe me.

More beautiful opening sequences from The Art of the Title Sequence.  This time from Lolita and Saturday Night Fever.

Neck of State: a blog devoted to the tie choices of President Obama.

Son of T.D. Jakes Arrested in Gay Sex Sting.  I will leave out my commentary on this one...for now.


About loving life: Feminism.

Hawaii House Passes Civil Union Bill: "The bill, which now moves to the state Senate, would grant partners in civil unions the same benefits, protections and responsibilities as married couples under state law. The state would also recognize civil unions, domestic partnerships and same-sex marriages performed in other states. Partners in civil unions would not have the same protections as married couples under federal law, so the recognition is a rung below treating homosexual and heterosexual couples equally."

No comments: