2.23.2009

The Primaries

 In my ongoing quest to conquer my fear of the color yellow, I was playing around  a bit with what shades might complement the bold hue.  I think black is just asking for a bee comparison and, besides, seems a bit severe.   And that's when navy presented itself.  This month I got the navy skirt pictured here and it has been a surprisingly flexible part of my wardrobe.  I like the idea of sticking with completely different colors and adding this red handbag as an accessory, with these white earrings and scarf as accents.  The navy and white polka dotted shoes are yet another Payless discovery.  Now I just have to wait for the sun to come out in Boston and I can try out these outfits off the page...

Earrings (F21), blue and yellow shirts (F21), skirts (F21), bag (Mat & Nat), shoes (Payless.com), scarf (F21).

No comments: