2.16.2009

Shoe Fetish

Found these beautiful periwinkle pumps on ModCloth and couldn't believe how many things they would look adorable with.  (They also come in red...and I do love a red shoe...)  So I decided they warranted their very own post. I thought they would improve each of these dresses in different ways, from the casual to the dressy.  The top gold dress is also from ModCloth, as is the red one.  As you can see, the site has a great retro flare.  The bottom dresses are a more affordable - the black one is a strapless eyelet (click on the photo for more detail) from F21 an the yellow ruffle dress is from Delias (it also comes in white).  These shoes and dresses make me think this spring is going to be pretty femme-y for me...should be fun!

Shoes (ModCloth, $89), gold dress (ModCloth, $75), red dress (ModCloth, $75), yellow dress (Delias, $49), black dress (F21, $27).

No comments: