2.02.2009

Skin The Color of A Walnut Shell And A Baseball Cap Holding Down Her Black Hair

What I'm currently reading: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle.

Time-lapse of 9-month-old at play.  Love it!  Can't wait to have a baby (except I CAN and WILL wait...)

Hard to know if it's the hippy in me or the kid toy lover, but I think these Four Element Blocks are both beautiful and really fun.

Really excited to see the new X-Men Origins movie.

I'm really guilty of encouraging and loving patio heaters.  Miami has allowed me to indulge my love for eating outside, and it's hard to relinquish even when it's "chilly" (below 60's!) out....but this article makes me feel pretty bad about it.




Thank goodness that all the hype about green tea appears to be true, since I have  been extolling it's benefits to those around me....I've never been a big tea person but since cutting down on coffee (and cutting out caffeinated coffee entirely), I've come to appreciate it.  My two favorites are Tazo Green Tea with Ginger and Harney and Sons Organic Green Tea with Citrus and Ginko (which I don't get often because it's a bit hard to find and pricey...but I love it).  As you can see, I like my green tea with a little bit of flavor, plus it makes me feel like ginger etc are making my new tea habit even healthier...

No comments: