2.27.2009

Somebody Told Me That This Planet Was Small


Some vintage girl power from Sesame Street.

Left: Everything I Have.

Tough questions: what to do with kids who kill?

Interesting: what effect would "unbranding" cigarettes have on their sale/proliferation?


Idolator: Ready to feel old?  'Things Fall Apart' Turns Ten.  Man, I have to agree, this does make me feel old. This was the soundtrack to my freshman year of college...1999...!

The Technium: "Everything is so amazing and nobody is happy.": "It is true. We take for granted the miracles we get from technology, and complain when the miracles aren't perfect. This comedian's routine on the Conan O'Brien show is funny, mocking our ingratitude. I post it here because the rant is a cartoon version of a more serious argument that we become blind to progress."

Song I'm loving: "Gone Sugaring" (Mirah)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cannot BELIEVE "things fall apart" is 10. that blows my MIND.