2.23.2009

You Commie Homo-Loving Sons of Guns

Uh oh, a new affordable online clothing shop to get me in trouble!  Ruche.com is a bit romantic for my taste, but there are still some great finds.  Check out this ruffled dress for $34, this purple dress for $39, and this great fushia bag, $38.

Left: back to Boston in 5 days...

Hard to look at but important to remember - the Jim Crow Museum of Racist Memorabilia at Ferris State.


In honor of my favorite scientist, Ms. Phoebe, science tattoos from Boing Boing!


I always forget to carry an umbrella when I need one, but I've seen a lot of parasols in Florida recently (old ladies rock the ruffled ones!) and they've got me reconsidering the accessory...


"...and the great advantage of being a literary woman, was that you could go everywhere and do everything." - Henry James (The Portrait of a Lady)

No comments: