3.25.2009

I Need A Photo-Opportunity, I Want A Shot At Redemption

Seriously, insanely, sexy two-finger ring.  Wow.  Want.

A stunning Brazilian house.

Left: the beautiful art of Amy Rice.

I do love me some guerilla gardening.

Burberry watch: it couldn't be more out of my price range...or more gorgeously traditional/new.

One of my all-time favorites: Mos Def, "Ms. Fat Booty."

Gainesville, Fla Voters Refuse to Repeal LGBT Anti-Discrimination Law: "Yesterday's Amendment 1 ballot initiative that would have repealed an LGBT anti-discrimination law in Gainesville, Florida was handed a solid defeat by voters, who ignored fear-mongering ads from a "pro-family" group called Citizens for Good Public Policy and turned out in big numbers at the polls."

Heck yeah, mirrored stairs.


“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” - Lemony Snicket

No comments: