3.21.2009

The Morning After A Flying Dream

Interesting: Why Foreign Aid is Hurting Africa: "Money from rich countries has trapped many African nations in a cycle of corruption, slower economic growth and poverty. Cutting off the flow would be far more beneficial, says Dambisa Moyo."

A great article on clutter.  I really hope to change my cluttering ways, eventually. I know I'll never be a neatnick, but it's getting to the point where even I'm annoyed by my own stuff...

Left: source.

Wow.  Vermont Teen Testifies for Marriage Equality.  Amazing, moving, impressive.


Travel: Crafty Boston!

Stunning photos of tulip fields from the air.

March 24th with be the 20th year anniversary of the Exxon-Valdez oil spill.  I was a kid in AK when it happened, and will never forget it's impact on the wildlife and ecosystem of the state.  My stepdad went to lend help with the clean up and the photos he brought back of struggling and dead birds and otters made a huge impact in a small kid. 

“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.” - Sigmund Freud

No comments: