3.25.2009

Well, I Can't Stop Talking For Fear Of Listening To Unwelcome Sound

Women in politics: embracing your inner Tracy Flick.

Totally unnecessary photoshopping: Kim Kardashian.  Kim, girl, you know I love you just the way you are!

Supreme Court to rule on 8th grade strip search case.


Further proof that I'm 70 years old: I also love "As Time Goes By."

The stunning Jennifer Beals comes to one of my most guilty pleasures, Lie To Me.  Maybe there is a god...

What transmisogyny looks like.


Huckabee likens abortion to slavery at fundraiser.  I...cannot even speak.

Overpriced comfort clothes?  I'll take 3 sets.

"Feminist Law Prof Melissa Murray (Berkeley) has posted . . . her article, 'Strange Bedfellows: Criminal Law, Family Law, and the Legal Construction of Intimate Life.'"

No comments: