3.16.2009

You Can't Force A Dance Party

Arizona House passes abortion restrictions.

Beautiful mid-2oth century poster art.

I already thought these household reminders were cute, and then the artists description won me over completely: "Colorful reminders spattered all about my house might make me more prone to living my life a little better. That or give the appearance that I am completely incapable of being an adult without visual aides."

Photo gallery from this weekends Southie St. Patrick's Day Parade.

Hot bling. I like.

Left: love this image of silkscreen work.

FMLN! Leftist party wins Salvadoran vote.

John Waters at home - predictably awesome.

Sure, why not: wet paint anagrams, from the Urban Prankster.

Whatever, you know you love it too: Counting Crows (1994) (love you, ELM!)

No comments: