4.19.2009

If She's Woman There's A Chance That She Maybe Likes To Dance

Awesome: 10 Cheesy Opening Credits.  That freaking Full House song is probably stuck in my head forever.

Left: Love this pic.  Oh, Bob.

On Sarah Palin and abortion: This short article is RIGHT ON - bottom line, it's about CHOICE (sorry for the caps but...well, they are warranted).

Oh!  Totally having felt crown-making time at my next birthday.  Rock on.

David Bowie and Arcade Fire, together: "Wake Up."

Fun facts!  "Did you know that in 1965 the U.S. Department of Agriculture planted a particular variety of lilac in more than 70 locations around the U.S. Northeast, to detect the onset of spring - in turn to be used to determine the appropriate timing of corn planting and the like?" No, no I did not.  (h/t to Bill).

Listening to the both of the Wainwrights sing their versions of "One Man Guy"  (also loving Loudon's "New Paint," and always loving Rufus' "Imaginary Love.")

“If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you. I came to live out loud.” - Emile Zora

No comments: