4.18.2009

That's A Fine Motorbike, A Girl Could Feel Special On Any Such Like

More on the Angie Zapata trial...including some defense tactics that remind me while criminal defense doesn't feel like the...right field for me.

Salon: on bullying, homophobia and the National Day of Silence (and from Feminist Law Professors)

Tina Fey on Sesame Street.

Book covers in the US v. UK.

On Prince, his sexuality, and homophobia.

Image: source.


Jezebel: "Afghan President Hamid Karzai has officially decided to rescind the parts of Afghanistan's new law on its Shia minority that severely restricted the rights of Shia women and legalized marital rape."

Alternet: "Why I'm Standing Up Against Random Drug Testing at My High School"

Listening to (actually two songs, but they are blended together in this recording...perfectly): "Brand New '64 Dodge/1952 Vincent Black Lightning" by Greg Brown (from "The Live One").

“I used to apologize for every little thing I said or did, or hadn’t said or hadn’t done, or forgotten to say, etc.; I used to apologize for living. Now I’ve given it up — I mean, apologizing. Not living; I’ve only just started that.” - Cary Grant

No comments: