4.21.2009

You're Saying Don't Look At Me, I Say Then Don't Look So Good

A Boston Marathon photo gallery - congrats to all the runners!

Dylan, "All I Really Want To Do" (Live, 1965).

Another amazing nook.  Light, a large bed, and lots of storage = all I need.

Left: source.

If I got into DIY studding, my entire closet could be in trouble...hm...

Loving this necklace from Cupcake and Cashmere's new Etsy shop.

Once again proving my dorkiness, I'm pleased by the aesthetics of this new computer case line...

Lucero, "Sweet Little Thing."  Gets me every time.

From The Best Part: Small Churches of the Motor City: This series of photographs of the small churches of Detroit really captures the sense of community that exists even when families face tough times.

"Work hard to improve your mind and body. Nourish your spirit. Do the things you fear." - Robin S. Sharma

No comments: