5.10.2009

Great new episode of How I Met Your Mother - as always, I loved Marshall and totally identified with his chart/graph obsession (the "Cecelia" one really got me - great song, great chart).

"CNN reports that rape victims in Texas are being charged for their own rape kits, to the tune of well over $1,000."


Image: source.

A storage idea I could really use.

Judy Blume supports Planned Parenthood...and gets grief for it.  Show your support for her and PP both!

Beautiful nudes from Gretchen Kelly.

A great, affordable beaded bracelet from Ruche.

The Best Marais Hotels - I miss Paris...

And budget tapas in Barcelona - I could also use a trip to Spain...

Star Trek toy reissue!

“Listen. To live is to be marked. To live is to change, to acquire the words of a story, and that is the only celebration we mortals really know. In perfect stillness, frankly, I’ve only found sorrow.” - Barbara Kingsolver

No comments: