6.09.2009

Congress continues to edge closer to putting the control of tobacco products under the FDA's purview.

Left: from Frank Kameny's collection of gay rights memorabilia, on display in Washington D.C.

Women, negotiate your salary! Thanks to LL and BB for enlightening me to the lack of bargaining done by women when it comes to getting the salary we deserve.

Tarantino and Pitt to adapt "Girl With A Dragon Tattoo" (a book I enjoyed)?
  
I'm Done Asking. It's Time to Tell. No, make that "Demand": "I'm sick and tired of "asking" for our civil rights. I am appalled at LGBTQ kids getting murdered or committing suicide because they are "queer" to their classmates. I am more than disgusted at having the "voters" decide who I can and cannot love, all the while taking our tax dollars to pay for our nation's schools, infrastructure and ever-expanding needs."

No comments: