6.11.2009

SC for LV: Sophia Coppola for Louis Vuitton - out of my price range in about 100 different ways, but I love the collaboration (thanks in part, of course, to the creative genius of Marc Jacobs as always...).

Image: source.

I will admit that I didn't know Ornette Coleman was still living (sorry, Mr. Coleman!) but I'm glad to hear that he is and that he's curating this festival in London.

Anything from Alain de Botton is always on my reading list, and this edition is gorgeous.

A cool photographic exhibit on street food.

Photos of Harlem, 1970-2000, on exhibit at the New York Historical Society.


Today marks the start of Bonnaroo - have fun everyone!

"There's a movement to make it a little more political this year. But if we tone it down because of what others might think of us, we don't deserve to use the word pride." - Mikayla Connell, president of San Francisco Pride's board of directors, about trying to strike a balance between being a political event and a celebration of all things LGBT-related

No comments: