7.07.2009

More great shows coming up, courtesy of WorldMusic/CRASHCarts (and Dan at the helm).  Definitely wanna see Jolie Holland and Nomo, probably others as well (schedule and wallet willing...)

A store devoted entirely to robots?  I shall buy all presents here...

A classic from Mission of Burma.

Image: source.


A.C. Newman live album now out on iTunes.  As I am on a self-imposed "no buying music," I will not be purchasing it...but if you do, burn me a copy.  And a sweet B-side from The Pains of Being Pure at Heart.

Gorgeous red zinnia mug from Etsy - I want a whole set!

I love me a vanity.

Sorta into this bed.  So lux.

Just looking at this picture makes me nauseous...but it looks pretty sweet.

Interesting arbitration issue: "The Fairbanks Police Department demoted a lieutenant for disloyalty after he met directly with the Mayor to complain about denial of a promotion. The lieutenant grieved the demotion, arguing that his communication with the Mayor was protected by the 1st Amendment." via AK Employment Law Blog.

No comments: