11.17.2009


Jewelry crush of the day: this necklace.

Horrible: a female is assaulted in an anti-gay attack at Tufts: "The incident occurred shortly before 6 p.m. last night when a woman who is not a Tufts student was jogging in the area. An individual approached her, called her a “dyke” and punched her under her left eye."


These routinely make the blog rounds, but I love 'em every time.

Adorable day of the week undies, Stella for Gap.

Love this run-down of the "other woman" in pop music (which does not mean I will stop listening to "You Belong With Me," however).

Who wants to buy me a big, cozy $200 scarf? Ok, yes, $200 is ridiculous. But these are gorgeous and I love me a well-designed website.


Image: source.

An Arkansas 10 year old refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance until equal rights are extended to all. Truly an unusually smart and articulate child, with a genuine concern for justice.

No comments: