12.23.2009

As a long-time Counting Crow fan, it hurts me to say this but...I think this article is dead right about the worst song of the decade.

And speaking of the 90's, I gotta agree with NK: I miss the 90's!!! "Everyone says they love 90's fashion, but I really mean it. The nubby textures, the disheveled-ness and imperfections, the paradoxical representation of femininity - all impressive. The 90's felt so experimental and open. I hate how stagnant style and culture feel to me right now."

These embroidered constellations are beautiful!

Image: source.

Urban Weeds has quickly become one of my favorite street style blogs (if not my favorite) because of it's focus on real people (imagine that!) and, of course, the intense pangs of West Coast love it inspires in me every day....

No comments: