12.13.2009

Etsy-mania!

NK and I spend a lot of time on Etsy and generally come away with one of three responses: (1) Yikes!; (2) I could do that!; or, (3) I wish I could do that! Here are some of our favorite Etsy finds of the season - enjoy! xoxoxo


(1) A terrarium is a random gift, but who wouldn't benefit from a little more greenery in her or his life? I would
daydream about a little elf running through this one. - N

(2) This simple, chic dress would make anyone look instantly put-together. I'd wear it with my hair in a bun and some sparkling studs. - N











(3) This reconstructed blue plaid shirt has just the right amount of darting and ruffles to make it a little bit "girly" without being ridiculous. - S


(4) This bone and gold feather necklace manages to be both delicate and bold at the same time. - S















(5) These yellow bee earrings would be a great shot of color for the dreary winter. - S





















(6) For the professional vintage queen in your life. Be sure she doesn't actually wear it to a deposition though! - N



(7) A fierce statement ring (that only an equally fiece girl could get away with). - N
















(8) I've never actually dated a guy who knew how to wear cufflinks comfortably (someday, someday), but maybe some of you up there in Boston have? - N



(9) This letterpress print poster (L) is a great piece of inspiration for anyone in your life. So would this beautiful and heartfelt piece of affordable art(R). - S









(10) For your geeky BFF. - N

No comments: