1.28.2010

I don’t have a basement. And actually it turns out I’m fully capable of changing a light bulb all by myself.

A great review of Marry Him: The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough, from Jezebel. "I don't believe happiness is something you win by making zero mistakes. I think that's a bill of goods society sells women to keep them from taking risks, and it's a shame Gottlieb's still buying." Yes! Preach!

We're still chuggin' away on the fashion/style tip over at NKSScreative.

Love for Prime Suspect! As with most American re-makes of British shows, I'm not holding out much hope...

Another great pep talk from You Are Remarkable.

Last weekend I read someone's copy of Jamie Oliver's "Jamie's Food Revolution" and couldn't put it down! Yummy, accessible recipes without many ingredients and with lots of potential for variation - definitely an addition to my cook book library in the near future!

Friends are disagreeing about this Deborah Solomon interview of Eve Ensler - I, like a few of my ladyfriends, read it as sort of hateful and intense. Others are saying we don't understand Solomon's sarcasm. Thoughts?

"You Can Close Your Eyes" by James Taylor and Joni Mitchell, a sweet lullaby

No comments: