2.14.2010

Love this mobile from Etsy seller Teal and Gold! There was a time when I was making mobiles and this definitely makes me want to return to that inspiration....


Image: source.

Need a last minute valentine? Check out these cuties at Kate Spade.

Intense article about the lasting impact on Wichita of Dr. Tiller's murder. It is so inspiring that Dr. Tiller, and all who worked with and supported him, carried on their work despite incredible harassment. We can never forget how many people risk their lives every day to help women stay safe, healthy, and empowered. We can never take for granted our access to contraception, to safe and legal abortion, and to the courts.

1 comment:

Lex said...

I have admired those plastic Black Heart Heels for sometime now...I just can't bring myself to buy expensive heels online without trying them on first. Going to Zappos.com right now to search.