3.24.2010

Horrifying gun-based language used by Palin and her own reality show? Frightening. It's so insulting that anyone would even remotely consider her a guide to wilderness and wildlife.

Great recent gems from the NYTimes: awesome slideshow featuring a 4,500-page tome, "The Histories of Animals," published by the Swiss physician Conrad Gessner (mid-1500s), and an article on the love of reading shared by a father and daughter.

Image: source.

The cutest little beach cottage ever?

I'm no biker (don't I wish) but I do love this designed-for-biking hoodie, especially in bright blue.

Love this cute idea for cable clips.
Would love to see this exhibit at the International Center of Photography: visual culture and the struggle for civil rights.

Check out the NYC Polaroid Project:. Yet another reminder that I want more creativity/art in my life...

Amazing story about friends of a paralyzed graffiti artists who helped figure out a way for him to draw...with his eyes.

No comments: