5.19.2010

Good News

I just realized that, somehow, I forgot to tell all you wonderful people out there in blogland that I passed the Massachusetts Bar Exam! I found out a few weeks ago and, especially since it was my second time taking the exam, I could not have been more ecstatic at the news!

Unfortunately, the thrill has dampened somewhat, as I'm still on the market for a job and, as we all know, it's rough out there....but I'm trying to hold on to the sense of pride and accomplishment I felt when I first found out. Why is it so easy to cling to failure and disappointment and seemingly so much harder to retain that sense of joy and self-satisfaction of achievement?

Image: artwork by Lena Wolff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And doll, hold out hope. You will be gainfully employed, and SOON.