5.01.2010

My bff Lisette and I saw this amazing jewelry at a show at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts here in Boston, but couldn't seem to track it down online afterwards - but here it is! Amazing stuff, combining organic forms and blasts of color and texture; I would love to own a piece. Triian.

Lots of new stuff up at NKSS.


On privacy and the Census. As a temporary Census worker, I can tell you that they take privacy very seriously - and as a person, I can tell you that I understand someone's skepticism about giving the government private information. When in doubt, just be nice to your local Census worker and feel free to just tell them how many people live in your residence, even if you don't want to share identifying info - it'll help us out!


Image: source.

On mothers, daughters, and breaking the cycle of bad body image.


No comments: