7.27.2010


An outrage. "The U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) requires that funds do not go to sex workers or those who work with sex workers, and has done so for years." US continues to discriminate against sex workers, not provide HIV care.


The long list for the 2010 Booker Prize is released...and my "to read" list continues to grow....


Interesting discussion of "child-free spaces."

I admit that I was initially a little thrown off by these photos of a sleeping baby posed by her mother (maybe I have an Anne Geddes hang over that ruins posed photos of babies for me), but now I am 100% charmed and enthralled. Mila's Daydreams.

"Art when really understood is the province of every human being. It is simple a question of doing things, anything, well. It is not an outside, extra thing." - Robert Henri (The Art Spirit, 1923)

No comments: