7.23.2010

This reinterpretation of Ferris Bueller blew my mind.

Check the new Feministing site (launched by the amazing Command C)

Left: I'm loving the work of Jori Baldwin. Doesn't hurt that she's a fellow Captain Picard fan.

Mortal Combat in stop motion....with construction paper. Thrills me.

Frightened Rabbit announces tour dates! Hope to catch them in Portland, or SF, or Boston....

Yurt love!

"Three decades after the Supreme Court ruled that immigration violations cannot be used as a basis to deny children equal access to a public school education, one in five school districts in New York State is routinely requiring a child’s immigration papers as a prerequisite to enrollment, or asking parents for information that only lawful immigrants can provide." NYTimes.

Love for the Umpqua River.
PD James is not only a great mystery novelist, but also the namesake for my childhood imaginary friend....

Provence is definitely one of those places I had little interest in, because it had been hyped so much....but then exceeded my expecations. The light! The food! The fields of lavender and sunflowers!

"we must be strong. you exist, & it is extraordinary."

No comments: