7.04.2010

Truly amazing! "This Picture Was Taken 24 Miles In the Air With A Crappy Camera Attached To A Balloon."


Happy 4th of July weekend everyone! Could you pass the test to become a citizen of the US?

TrackYourHappiness.org is an interesting project - I'm participating and am curious to see if I learn anything.

Image: source.

Can't wait to read David Mitchell's new book - Cloud Atlas is one of my all-time favorites.

““Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain”

Sigh. I'm so guilty of this. "When pitching an idea: 'Should I just write something and send it? Do I have to tickle the balls? I want to write, dammit.' Or: 'I'm sure I'm going about this all wrong...' Guess which one is a woman."

“The plain fact is that the planet does not need more successful people. But, it does desperately need more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of every kind. It needs people who live well in their places. It needs people of moral courage willing to join the fight to make the world habitable and humane.” - david orr

No comments: