8.10.2010

This article on the first ever Boston Food Truck Festival made me miss Boston. It really was a great city to live in.

The awesome StoryCorps is coming to tv! Very cool, although I have to say I love the simplicity and intimacy of just hearing peoples voices. That said, let's remember how insanely in love I was over this animated story.


Phillip Gourevitch on Ted Stevens. With the excellent (IMHO) opening sentence, "To go down in a plane crash is such an Alaskan thing to do that to die by falling from the sky amounts in Alaska to dying of natural causes." I wasn't a fan of the man, but I respect his place in Alaskan politics and culture, and appreciated Gourevitch's write up.

Now that's how you write a postcard.


Love this little mountain pattern. Want it on wallpaper.

Oooh, new features added to the This American Life iPhone app!

"What you risk reveals what you value." - Jeanette Winterson

No comments: