9.10.2010

SF jail installs condom dispensers. It's not about being "progressive," it's about health, safety, and human rights.

Beautiful gardening calendar makes me wish I gardened...someday when I have a yard (or so I tell myself).

Respect for the handmade.

Image: source.

I adore this beautiful and simple ring.

Absolutely amazing card catalog makeover. Wow.

Awesome. "Taking over 2 years to complete the laborious process, photographers Aneta Grzeszykowska and Jan Smaga shot people in their homes from above, meticulously piecing together the photographs to form detailed floorplans of each."

More coverage of the on-going horror that is solitary confinement.

‘The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth, dwelling deeply in the present moment and feeling truly alive.’ -Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments: