1.24.2011


More running blogs, for anyone who needs some extra inspiration.

Image: source. I'm trying.

Today's planned workout: day off. Today's actual workout: I have the day off (vacation!) so I'm looking forward to getting some good miles of walking/slow jogging in, as well as a swim. My legs are sore but not in pain, per se. I think moving around will be good. Plus I'll be spending all of tomorrow on a plane to Boston. Flying always makes me feel like crap physically so I'm hoping a healthy day today will stave some of that off.

Day off today! Well, sort of. I'm doing ESL tutoring at noon and then teaching the citizenship class tonight. I just can't quite say no. Also watching Spirit of the Marathon while packing for my trip - someone at the half recommended it, and it seemed like the perfect thing to get my psyched for my next big goal.

“One is happy as a result of one’s own efforts, once one knows of the necessary ingredients of happiness — simple tastes, a certain degree of courage, self-denial to a point, love of work, and, above all, a clear conscience. Happiness is no vague dream, of that I now feel certain.” - George Sand

No comments: