4.06.2011

How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs: "As the violence spread, billions of dollars of cartel cash began to seep into the global financial system."

Image: source.

Training: I made it to Bikram last night - it was really challenging (physically, but especially mentally - 90 minutes of struggling to stay present) but, as always, I was glad I went. This morning was bootcamp with the ladies. I'm sort of bummed - we all signed up to run the 10 mi Pear Blossom race this weekend but for some reason they aren't showing me as registered. Maybe I forgot? I've signed up for so many races recently, it might've slipped my mind. Oh well, I will show up and support the ladies anyways, and get in a run on my own. I'm just SO ready for the marathon! I just want it to be here already, so I can stop worrying and start running....

I've been listening to some country music recently, which is unusual for me. My current rotation includes Miranda Lambert's Heart Like Mine (love it) and L0ve Is Looking For You, Blake Sheldon's Honey Bee (so cheesy), and Sara Evan's A Little Bit Stronger.

2011 National Magazine Awards Finalists announced - my "to read" list continues to grow....

No comments: