12.15.2011

Gift Guide: Etsy Wearables

Uh oh, now the "gift guide" bug has bitten and I'm on a roll. Here, some things to wear from Etsy that I adore. xoxo

A charming fireflies t shirt shirt (who doesn't love a scoop neck?) Black, organic cotton. (Kinship Press)

Love this Box Elder sweater (left), in eco-friendly grey fleece. (also from Kinship Press)

This description doesn't do it justice, you have to go check out this unique dots wrap sweater jacket elegant and cozy with red pin.

Ok, I think I'm showing my weakness for comfortable sweatshirt fabric clothes but....here's another! Fall sweatshirt in olive green eco fleece "Love Tree."

Love this simple but unique, made to order, two-tone t-shirt from ThimbleandAcorn.

Finally, I've loved the bags from valhallabrooklyn for years. This 6 pocket Okinawa bag in dark grey looks like the perfect size, and totally functional (I also wouldn't turn my nose up at this black beauty!)

No comments: