1.01.2001

Me Me Me

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by YUM & YUK, however you found me!

A little bit about me: I'm a 30 year old legal aid attorney (i.e. do-gooder), in my second year of law practice. I've recently returned to small-town West Coast life after about a decade on the East Coast. I'm short, a Gemini, and I have uneven front teeth. I'm queer, liberal as hell, a UCC attendee, and an occasional runner/biker/yoga/pilates fan, depending on the season and my whims (currently obsessed with CrossFit)....

YUM & YUK is a place for me to post things that inspire me, things that matter to me, and to, hopefully, share all this with others (including my beloved friends, scattered around the country).

Welcome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/banished/

I watched this document tonight and after reading your writings for a few months (found through Yes & Yes) I thought you might find it interesting, if not disturbing too. Love all the information and inspiration on Yum & Yuk! Thank you...you even inspired me to train for a triatholon and half-marathon!

So ein Quatsch! said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I love your posts and how it keeps my expat self up to date on issues under-represented in the media.

Thank you for this space!

sanam said...

Hi! I was reminded of your blog through Goodreads. I really love it--super interesting, informative and well curated. I wish I could live in your pocket for a day and write down all the interesting things you read/do.

Shorty said...

Aw, thanks, Sanam! And congrats on the move to Big Sur - I've only been once, but it was one of the most magical places I've ever been...