9.15.2008

Testing testing testing....

"There are only two mantras... yum and yuk. Mine is yum"

- Tom Robbins, "Still Life With Woodpecker

Hello there (I guess at this point, since I haven't told anyone about this blog, I'm talking to myself...). This blog is a place for me to try to embrace my inner "yum" - the things I enjoy, the things that make me feel good. I'm not worried (too much) about sounding clever or entertaining, just about taking note of my life as it passes. That will most likely mean keeping track of the books I read (since both books and lists make me happy) as well as the occasional restaurant or music review, some rants about politics and the law, and maybe some upcoming notes about life as a West Coaster, moved East for graduation, and moving South for love. To be continued...

No comments: