11.17.2008

Calling all cars

I am absolutely wild about this Beyonce video.  Don't know how much I actually love the song, but damn if that girl can move!  I would pay obscene amounts of money to have the ability to dance like that...So much fun!

They have started to release cut out scenes from new episodes of The Office - what a great set of actors!  That said, I am starting to get frustrated by the story lines.  Angela is just seeming evil (rather than torn between two men, or misunderstood) and Michael is just depressing since loosing Holly.  Thank god that Jim and Pam are finally in the same place - the long-distance drama was such a downer.  I could be biased though - who wants to watch a long-distance relationship when you are in one??

Wanda Sykes comes out and speaks out: "Wanda Sykes was at a gay rights rally in Las Vegas on Saturday; she told the crowd: 'You know, I don't really talk about my sexual orientation. I didn't feel like I had to. I was just living my life, not necessarily in the closet, but I was living my life. Everybody that knows me personally they know I'm gay. But that's the way people should be able to live their lives.' But, Sykes said, Prop 8 made her feel like she was being attacked. 'Now, I gotta get in their face," she said. "I'm proud to be a woman. I'm proud to be a black woman, and I'm proud to be gay.'"

I am loving the blue room pictured to the left.  I love the color and I also have a huge weak spot for attic rooms - I think it's because my mom's room during my childhood was the attic room and it always seemed so grown up and mysterious to me.  Also, I love cozy spaces and having the roof sloping over you really appeals to me.  From Design*Sponge, of course!  

In  honor of the new film (which I might get to see tonight!) the 10 Coolest James Bond Cars Ever from Wired.com.

p.s. YAY for the NYTimes recognizing Talent, OR in this weekends Travel Magazine.  Although I hate to see secret places told to the world, I also appreciate seeing my beloved Rogue Valley acknowledged.  Can't wait to go home for Christmas!

No comments: