11.11.2008

Consumerist: Round-Up

This resort looks beyond perfect....from El Beso.

Another great design blog, Bliss.  I especially love her I Heart Mondays!  Great idea and great picks.

I agree with AGDS - this button card would look amazing framed....I can't wait till I'm living somewhere for more than three months and I can start collecting little items like this and assemble an actual house, instead of an apartment I'm squatting in.

I love all of IKEA's whimsical children's lighting.  I want to find a way to include these in my house without looking kitschy....

Adorable (from A Cup of Jo): "These gloves from Kate Spade are really cute. But the best part? They're handcrafted by women in war-torn regions. When you buy a pair, you're 'directly supporting a woman as she rebuilds her life, family and community.' Awesome."

No comments: