11.11.2008

Consumerist: Vanities

I love vanities and desks, so when I saw this desk on CasaSugar and I was totally in love.  From Pottery Barn for $469.  Sigh, maybe I'll find one on sale someday....

In the meantime, I'm on the look out for an old vanity to fix up...hopefully with enough scouring, the antique markets of South Beach will turn up something good.  This weekend we went to the monthly market on Lincoln Beach and there were some great finds - jewelry, dresses, art, and furniture.  Along with, as always, the best people watching every.  South Beach holds the title on that one!  If patience and funds permit, I hope to outfit our apartment with some unique finds from the markets.  I never thought Lucite lamps would be up my alley, but in the idea of a few transparent lamps on my heavy work desk is sounding perfect.


No comments: