1.27.2009

“Sometimes life is merely a matter of coffee and whatever intimacy a cup of coffee affords.”*

Current: Women feel most beautiful at 32. Yay, 32 here I come!  Really, I have heard this (generally the 30's, not the age 32 specifically) from women before.  Most of them told me that their 20's were too fraught with insecurity and confusion over life decisions for them to really settle into themselves and feel centered.  So, here's to growing wiser with each year...


Nice designs.  Good Shape Design.

I like the combo of fabric and metal in this jewelry line.

Two things I like, combined!  Tetris and brownies!  I know what I'm making for my next party....

The NYTimes covers the passing of John Updike.

For all you artists, public domain children's illustrations (courtesy of Drawn!).

Love this cozy room!  Comfy couch, lots of light, a laptop ready to go, and a bright green chair...

* Richard Brautigan

No comments: