1.27.2009

St. Rosa and the Swallows

This pink (left) totally made my morning.  I must have a room this shade in my future house (or apartment or anywhere I live for more than three months....eventually.)  From the wonderful El Beso.

A few wonderful Etsy shops have recently come to my attention: the lovely embroidery of Bird and Bear, and the jewelry of Metalicious.

Support our veterans!  A recent report on NPR discussed the challenges veterans returning home face, and the ways we can support them.


A sleek looking laptop bag, for those entering (or trudging through) the work world.  It's not always easy to find a bag that can fit your computer and still look good!

CareerGirls! reviewed Suze Orman's Women and Money.

From 20somethingfinance, the basics of Roth IRAs.

As a certifiable clutter bug (and lover of drawers), I could really use this bed!

Upsetting: a Massachusetts inmate with a history of mental illness was found dead in his cell.  Better mental health treatment for prisoners is desperately needed across the United States.

1 comment:

Lex said...

This picture looks like my kitchen. Seriously. Except mine is robin's egg blue.