2.06.2009

Ask What Your Interests Are, Who You Be With

I've never heard of Steve Alan before this month but I'm loving all his stuff!  The flannel shirts and the short casual skirts are great, and I'm super coveting the blue open backed dress....gorgeous!

Fancy pants! Gmail Labs adds multiple inboxes.

Left: loving the hair, the coat, the shoes, the colors...

I'm excited to see this movie (and I usually couldn't care less about mainstream animation).  Wish my favorite animator was around to see it with me!

Another article about RBG, this time focusing on reproductive rights.

An adorable bird necklace!  I think my friend Natasha would rock this hardcore.

World Nutella Day!  There's a holiday I can believe in....

I totally am fascinated by this.  I think there is such a phenomenon of parents doing the work for their children in terms of cookie sales and fundraising....which makes it awkward when your coworkers or friends or family are pressuring you to make purchases....for their kids!

Glass blowing is so cool....Great to go watch if you get a chance.

Listening to: Sean Hayes "Balancing Act In Blue"

No comments: