2.06.2009

A Cozy Weekend

This outfit is maybe the most like "me" - cozy cozy cozy! This dress is a new one for F21 (as you can see, I'm a bit obsessed with their stuff) and I'm loving it - stretchy fabric, a bold color, and a bit of detail (check out the exposed zipper on the back!). I couldnt choose between these two bags so I thought I would let you choose...both are by the awesome Canadian company Mat & Nat. All of their products are vegan, stylish and very high quality. I have had a wallet by them for over a year and it's still in GREAT condition. Even if you aren't a vegan or vegetarian, their stuff is a great way to get an unusual piece of great quality, and make an eco-sustainable choice! Finally, who wouldn't want this coat? It's like the perfect combo of sweatshirt, bathrob, and high fashion!

Top from L to R clockwise: initial necklace (Urban Outfitters, $16), dress (F21, $27), jacket (Pretty Birdy Etsy shop, $220), purple bag (Mat & Nat, $275), silver grey bag (Mat & Nat, $275), boots (Ralph Lauren from Piperlime, $198), cabled grey tights (F21, $8).

No comments: